
I have been the 2nd counselor in the primary for a few years now and in primary for as long as I can remember, give or take a few months. One of my "duties" is writing the "Children's Sacrament Meeting Program". Well about a month ago I was issued the call to serve in the Relief Society Presidency (don't laugh, I see the humor). I assumed this meant I would be released from the primary, thus getting me out of putting the program together. Well, you know what they say about assuming..... Now a more than a month later, still in primary (I secretly hoped they would forget the new calling and let me stay there) I have the program done. I guess that means they will release me. I think it turned out really well, I guess I will see when I sit back and watch from a distance... for the first time in years.
No comments:
Post a Comment