- It almost looks like winter outside - Good enough reason to break out the hot chocolate.
- Family in town - We got to spend the day with Brent's sister form Tuscon. It was fun to just sit around and chat while the kids played and played and played.
- Portable Battery Jumpers - The kids were loaded up and we were off to drive carpool - but wait the car won't start. No need to fear the battery jumper is here. A few cables to hook up turn the ignition, close the hood and off we go all in under 10 minutes. Whoo Hoo
- Footy Jammies - I love when it is cool enough at night zip the little ones up in the footies, few things are cuter!
- A gorgeous new christmas tree that is half as wide as the old gorgeous christmas tree. I was so excited to put it up instead of dreading crowding the other one in.
2008-12-04
Thankful Thursday
Labels:
Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Serious?? You know how to set up a battery for jumping? That's awesome. I would have ended up calling triple A and then ruining the carpool.
And, how do you get the little ones to keep the footy jammies on? Ellis has started taking it off and handing it to me every morning. I don't want her to freeze.
You forgot to mention that you also jumped your poor neighbor's car too!! My kids have been wearing footy jammie (we call them sleepers here) since September! Isaac looks the cutest in them, but his feet are so big he already has holes in two pair. Smith genes. :)
Jackie - She doesn't leave them on. :( I often find her completely naked in the morning hollering "DIRTY" r
Post a Comment