Every year, the night we put up the tree, the kids each get to open an ornament that "represents" the year for them. It is one of our favorite traditions. Here are this years additions to our tree:
2008-12-04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love your traditions Mandy! Those are great ornaments! What a sweet family you have!
Mandy you are such an awesome mom! I love this tradition. I think I will adopt it. Where did you get the ornaments? Love Ellasens btw. hehe Her and Elli would so get along!
I think I might "steal" this tradition of yours. My kids are still young enough that I am trying to think of new traditions we can do for our family. This one looks like a keeper! Where do you get your ornaments? And, wow, when did you get your tree? I was just over there yesterday!
I love the taxi. What a happy looking driver. Michael turned to me and said, "Hu--she lets her kids ornaments all about them on their tree." I had to laugh and remind him that we have the same tradition! Love it.
OMGSH!!! You are sooo creative! I love it!!! What a great idea!!
Post a Comment