Easter 2009
Keeping with tradition, I forgot until we were in the car driving to church about a picture. This is after church. They are mostly clean, josh had already stripped off the tie. Better than nothing. I loved Aybra and Ellasen's hair. I wish I had better pictures of it. People kept stopping us to ask how we did Aybra's and how in the world I got Ella to sit still.
Church was wonderful. With Brent being released from the Bishopric the week before we got to enjoy him sitting with us for sacrament meeting. It was the first time Brent has ever sat with all 5 kids. I think he was a bit overwhelmed but we sure loved it. Brent's mission president and his wife, Dennis and Carolyn Simmons, were the speakers. They ares such wonderful amazing people, so full of the spirit and pure love of Christ. President Simmons is the sealer that married us - my how time has flown by. After church Brent got to come home with us. That has not happened ever since he was put in the bishopric either. It was so nice to have an extra set of hands shuffling kids to car, out of the car and in for lunch. I am really excited for this can you tell?
This year my parents thought it would be fun to do the annual egg hunt out at Wasatch Shadows.
The whole family was there and the weather was beautiful
Paka took the kids on a nature walk
Thanks for a fun time!
Through out the day and the week prior I was grateful for the opportunities to sit and reflect on my savior. I am so very humbled by his sacrifices on my behalf. He truly loves me and he died for me, for my kids for my family - all so we have to the chance to be together forever. I am so grateful for a wonderful family and for my children who are growing up with a love for their savior. And for that I am grateful for this holiday.
Through out the day and the week prior I was grateful for the opportunities to sit and reflect on my savior. I am so very humbled by his sacrifices on my behalf. He truly loves me and he died for me, for my kids for my family - all so we have to the chance to be together forever. I am so grateful for a wonderful family and for my children who are growing up with a love for their savior. And for that I am grateful for this holiday.
*picture by Simon Dewey








No comments:
Post a Comment