skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2009-04-20
Quips and Quotes
Zach - "I don't want to go home. I want to go somewhere better that you don't have to work and there is lots of Little Einstein's and no Dora"
3 comments:
The Wessman Family
said...
Don't we all:)
April 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Jacks
said...
I want to go to there.
April 20, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Amanda
said...
I love that show!
April 20, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Amanda
Brent
The Family
My Faith
Recent Comments
My Haunts
Bakerella
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
Dave
Sugardoodle
The Rach
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Gymboree
Shabby Apple
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
April
(11)
Video made at Animoto! Very sweet.
Kindergarten! Maybe not....
What's wrong with being a copy cat?
Quips and Quotes
+ =
M.I.T. (Mommy in Training)
Meet our new pet
Happy Easter
Thank you Easter Bunny
A good egg!
April Fool's Day Dinner
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(7)
Label Cloud
Amanda
(4)
Arizona
(1)
Aybra
(5)
bedtime
(1)
Birthday
(4)
blogging
(1)
Brent
(4)
car
(1)
celebrations
(1)
Children
(1)
Christmas
(3)
church
(3)
Corben
(13)
crafty
(1)
dog
(1)
Ellasen
(5)
family
(1)
Family Trips
(1)
food
(3)
friends
(1)
FUnny
(5)
ganny
(1)
Grandma baker
(1)
Holidays
(9)
injury
(2)
Joshua
(6)
Kids
(3)
messes
(1)
milestones
(2)
music
(1)
new experience
(2)
night out
(1)
oakley
(2)
outings
(2)
paka
(1)
parenting
(3)
primary
(1)
school
(6)
slacker
(1)
sports
(3)
summer
(1)
Testimony
(1)
Thankful Thursday
(15)
Traditions
(5)
trips
(1)
Zachary
(1)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
3 comments:
Don't we all:)
I want to go to there.
I love that show!
Post a Comment