2009-08-02

Homemade donuts

Brent and I were out running errands the other day, getting all the stuff the kids needed for their various camp outs, when he decided we needed to peruse our local DI. Well, according to him he scored BIG TIME!
If you can't tell from my lame, blurry photo he found "The Donut Gourmet"at a bargain price of $0.75. He has been so antsy to break it out and give it a try and this afternoon he got the chance.
We assumed we would try it out and then propmtly be sending it back to the DI, but to our surprise it worked really well. The donuts were delicious and the perfect dessert for a Sunday night. I was too busy enjoying them to snap a picture of us all gobbling them up.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mmmm, my mouth is watering! I have never tried to make a donut, so I give you guys props. I don't think I'll ever see the day when Brittyn makes dessert for us. :)