2008-10-15

That's what you get for having 5 kids.


This is my normal, albeit insane, routine on a Wednesday.
I spend a large chunk of the day driving around town (my least favorite thing)

5:30 kids awake
5:31 Breakfast
5:45-7:30 get kids ready for the day
7:30 Throw on gym clothes and brush teeth to drive carpool
7:55 Josh leaves for the bus
8:10 load other kids in the  car
8:15 pick up carpool
8:40 Gym or workout at home
9:45 home from gym/give kids snack
10:00 Ellasen nap
10:00 Shower/get pretty
11:30 lunch
12:00 Ellasen wakes up/lunch for her
12:25 Corben leaves for school
12:30-3:00 pick house disaster of a house/run errands /make dinner
3:10 Pick up Josh from school
3:30 Pick up Corben/Carpool from preschool
3:45-4:55 badger kids to do chores/homework
4:55 Drive Josh to piano
5:00 Dinner
5:25 Drive Aybra to piano/Pick up Josh
5:30 Feed Josh dinner
5:50 Josh to football
6:00 pick up Aybra from piano
6:15 Little kids baths
6:30 Stories and bedtime for little ones
7:20 Pick up Josh from Football
7:30 Feed Josh another dinner
8:00 Pester Josh and Aybra to go to bed
8:10 collapse

There is only 3 weeks of football left but then I have to add scouts back into the Wednesday mix.

2 comments:

michelle said...

It's amazing what we can fit into a day isn't it! I found your blog through SITS. I love it!

Jacks said...

Oh my, oh my !!! I'm completely having a panic attack!!!