Oh no! I dread the day that Rylee starts doing that! Look how cute Miss Ellasen is though! I love her smile!
I refuse to show Ellis this pictures, for fear she will get ideas. I found her crawling on top of the cover of our piano keys today. Hmmmm.
Bummer!!! That really is one of the worst "milestones". Now, all that is keeping you from a completely ruined nap/quiet time is the door lock. Good luck!
Are you sure she wasn't meant to come to this Cox family!? This is a day of mourning for sure. :-)
he he he! What an ADORABLE lil stinker you have! LOL! Her hair is getting so long now! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no! I dread the day that Rylee starts doing that! Look how cute Miss Ellasen is though! I love her smile!
I refuse to show Ellis this pictures, for fear she will get ideas. I found her crawling on top of the cover of our piano keys today. Hmmmm.
Bummer!!! That really is one of the worst "milestones". Now, all that is keeping you from a completely ruined nap/quiet time is the door lock. Good luck!
Are you sure she wasn't meant to come to this Cox family!? This is a day of mourning for sure. :-)
he he he! What an ADORABLE lil stinker you have! LOL! Her hair is getting so long now! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment