2009-01-23
The slump is over - almost
So I have been in a bit of a blogging slump. I lost my camera the day after christmas - with all the christmas photos still in it. I was heartbroken. I searched high and low, retraced my steps, de-cluttered and still couldn't find it. What is a blog with out photos? Aybra got a great camera for christmas and I have snagged hers a few times for a Kodak moment but still would wistfully think of the missing camera with all the memories from Christmas 2008 *sniff*sniff*. Then the other night laying in bed listening to my baby girl begging to get up at 2 o' clock in the morning I was again thinking about where in the world I could have lost the camera. Out of the blue I KNEW where it was. In the tray on the stroller! I hopped out of bed, ran to the FREEZING garage, located the stroller and THERE IT WAS! A direct blessing from cleaning the temple until 1 :00 that morning? Perhaps. But now I have the camera and the photos and I will be back. Lots of fun holiday posts headed this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah--you found it! There's no sadness like lost pictures.....glad you are back.
Isn't it sickening to lose "memories"? In this age of everything digital, that is a lurking fear of mine. Glad you found it. My vote is blessings from cleaning the temple.
oh my heck! LOL! That is soo funny! I swear I do that ALL the time. Some idea will just pop in my head and I think about it all night. lol. time to up the meds I guess. lol. ;) I'm soo glad you found it! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
Post a Comment