As we were kneeling down for family prayer tonight, Zachary smacked the back on head on the living room table. I snuggled him up in my arms while Aybra said the prayer. Ellasen, jealous of Zachary, came and crawled up on my lap also for some hugs. She must have felt like I wasn't giving her the attention she wanted because she walked over and bonked her head on the table, said "ouch" and came toddling over for some loves. She did this over and over reveling in the laughs that it brought from the rest of us. She is always copying everything she sees the older kids doing, definitely a little cox kid in training.
2008-10-05
I want to be like you-oo-oo
As we were kneeling down for family prayer tonight, Zachary smacked the back on head on the living room table. I snuggled him up in my arms while Aybra said the prayer. Ellasen, jealous of Zachary, came and crawled up on my lap also for some hugs. She must have felt like I wasn't giving her the attention she wanted because she walked over and bonked her head on the table, said "ouch" and came toddling over for some loves. She did this over and over reveling in the laughs that it brought from the rest of us. She is always copying everything she sees the older kids doing, definitely a little cox kid in training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment