2008-10-16

Thankful Thursday

  1. A long weekend - Thank you UEA. I have no carpools to drive, no homework to check, no where to be unless I want to.
  2. The public library - My little kids were able to go enjoy a puppet show there this morning. They were thoroughly entertained and I got some new books to read.
  3. My tomato plants didn't freeze - After the cold spell we had this week I was worried but with a little TLC from Brent they pulled through just fine.
  4. Brent is home this weekend - One of the perks of having a school teacher husband is when the kids are out he is usually out too!
  5. Aybra's egg making skills - She is the best little egg chef around and I got to enjoy one of her creations this morning. YUM

1 comment:

The Wessman Family said...

Ahhh...the benefits of a school teacher's schedule! (Abby and I went to Gardner Village this morning and it was PACKED--due in part to UEA I suspect.)