- I am so grateful that my grandma's fall wasn't any worse. I am also grateful that she is able to get her surgery today and not have to wait until until Tuesday.
- Brent decided it was time to dabble in car mechanics. He fixed a broken bushing, or bolt, or whatever it was in his engine to keep the car from shaking the entire time he is driving. He was a pleased greasy man who was not out $150.00 in labor!
- Ellasen nasty diaper rash seems to be on its way out. No more pitiful wailing while changing her diaper (and she has stopped crying also).
- A great friend who came on down when Brent got a little stuck fixing his car. Thanks Cyrus.
- The last few days of beautiful weather. The kids have loved playing outside as much as possible and I will miss it so much as it gets colder.
2008-10-02
Thankful Thursday
Labels:
Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I don't get to know all the Neilsen cousins as well as I'd like...we being the only Idaho people! it will be fun to drop in once in a while!
Post a Comment