- Being able to Co-op at Corben 's preschool. I love the time I am able to spend there with him. I have never been able to volunteer in my kids classes and I love having that chance now.
- A great neighbor willing to swap babysitting with me so we can both help out at preschool with out having to stress about child care.
- My kids didn't wake up until 6:45 today. That is an hour and fifteen minutes later than usual. What a treat!
- One more day of beautiful weather. I keep telling kids "Go play outside, this might be the last day it is nice enough".
- The Library. I would go bankrupt trying to keep my voracious reading satisfied, as it is I am sure I have provided enough cash in fines that it should be named after me.
2008-10-09
Thankful Thursday
Labels:
Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your comments and I don't know if I've told you how much I love your family and kid pix.
Post a Comment