My awesome (or perhaps crazy) Mom and Dad decided it would be fun to take all their grandkids to the the circus - no parents allowed. They did leave the two babies home, but that left them with 6 kids ages 10, 8, 4, 3, 3, & 2. Dustin (my brother) also joined the fun making the adult:child ratio a bit better. The kids had so much fun, I mean it is the circus!
Josh thought stunt motorcycles were way cool, Aybra was enthralled by the acrobats, Corben desperately wants a painting by the elephant and Zachary loved the "dancing" horses. It was a bit to much fun for Zach - he fell asleep before the finale and slept all the way to car, the whole drive home, getting jammied up and put into bed. I finally had to wake him up to give him his singulair and take him potty. He sat there in his semi- conscious state and looked up at me dreamily " I like the circus".
No comments:
Post a Comment