2008-09-18

Seriously?


I made the mistake of leaving the kids on their own for breakfast this morning, while I attempted to take shower. Apparently the cereal choices I laid out didn't suffice and out came the cheerios. No problem, unless you eat them with a cup of sugar on the cereal and three cup on the floor, then leave a full glass of milk sitting your stool for little sister to spill into said sugar. In an attempt to escape the soggy sticky mess the little sister traipses though the milky sugar puddle, slipping and sliding all through the kitchen. Lovely, where is my Hero now??? and I still haven't taken that shower.

3 comments:

Jacks said...

Did you take this photo? Cause it is seriously awesome.

Amanda said...

No, I wish I were a talented photographer. It is just one I had in my picture files form who know where.

Anonymous said...

Wow the kids at our house don't like Honey Nut Cheerios either! (even though it is the last cereal in the cupboard!)

Jeff