2008-09-04

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it is Thursday again already, I guess with the holiday it just zipped right by.
  1. Carpool - with three kids in three in school, the tow oldest in different school and a preschooler, I am so grateful to have friends willing to share the burden of driving everyday. I love not having to load the kiddos up 4 times a day to get everyone to school.
  2. Cousins - I have watched my sister kids a few times this week. It has been  treat for my kids to hang out with them. I love knowing that they are creating friendships that will last for a lifetime whether they stay close or not. 
  3. Sleep - I got an extra hour of sleep on monday night. What a difference it made. If only the kids would do that every morning!
  4. Toothpaste - Corny I know but I can't leave my house without a quick swipe of the ol' toothbrush, even if it the 5th time that day.
  5. 2 cars - Brent's car had had some troubles the last month and we have had to make do with one car or the generosity of others (thanks mom!) Our lives are just not conducive to one car, the public transportation here does not meet our needs.

No comments: