
I sat in the living room tonight folding 10 - yes 10 loads of laundry. Perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with my poor neglected DVR. I couldn't enjoy my time with my long lost friend, because although I was multitasking, my sticky, crunchy, dirty kitchen floor kept calling for help - A rescue mission was what it truly required, haz-mat suit and all. Suddenly in swoops my guy - broom, dust pan, mop and all. While I settled in with my laundry he made it possible for me to get lost in the most recent episode of Army wives, no guilt required!
1 comment:
awwww! I LOVE when they help out! Yeah Brent! YIKES! 10 loads of laundry! GIRL that is INSANE. But YEAH for the DVR! It'd die w/o mine. lol I'm glad you got to catch up w/ your shows, even if it had to be while folding insane ammounts of laundry. lol
Post a Comment