
Today was the
Children's Sacrament Meeting Program in our
ward. I was released from my primary calling a few months back but I still got to stick around a bit to help with the program. The kids all did such a beautiful job. Joshua, Aybra and Corben all had speaking parts they gave very well. Aybra also sang in two small groups and led the primary in the sign language to the song "Home". Joshua gave a small talk on Living the Gospel Standards to help prepare him to serve a mission. I was a proud momma. It was a new experience for me to sit and listen from the congregation, for many years I have ben up on the stand with all the kids. I was very touched by the spirit that was there, how could yo not when it is the testimonies of children being shared. The closing song was "I am a Child of God". Bishop Dudley began by singing the first lines a' cappella and then class by class the rest of the primary joined in. It was so beautiful and truly encompassed the thought that we are all children of God individually and as a whole.
1 comment:
It's been a couple years since I have had a Primary calling, but the program is definitely my favorite meeting of the year!
Post a Comment